Free Standard delivery applies to all orders (including VAT at the UK rate)
Free Signed For delivery applies only to orders of £500 or more (including VAT at the UK rate) placed on the Eurosparkle Website.
- Goods ordered must come to the applicable total before any packing charges are added.
- We reserve the right to change or discontinue free delivery at any time.
- We can deliver to anywhere in the UK (including Northern Ireland). Unfortunately, we cannot deliver online orders to PO Boxes or Packstations.
When will I receive my goods?
We will send you a Despatch Email as soon as your goods have been despatched. If you chose Standard Delivery: you should receive your goods within 2 - 5 days (excluding weekends). If you chose Next Day Delivery you will receive your goods the next working day after despatch. If you order after 2pm on a Thursday, your goods will be despatched on Friday, and should be delivered on the next working day (Monday). If you order after 12 noon on a Friday your goods will not be despatched until the following Monday, and should be delivered on Tuesday.
We will make every effort to deliver your goods in accordance with the timescales indicated in our Delivery information page. We will not be liable for delays in delivering your goods where such delay is due to reasons outside of our control.
Please note that you will need someone to sign and accept delivery of Next Day deliveries.
- We endeavour to ship all orders that come through during office hours before 2.30 p.m, on the same day or the next, excluding weekends and holidays.
- We as the sellers are not responsible for delivery time. Delivery time information is provided by the carrier, usually the Royal Mail postal system, and exclude weekends and bank holidays. Note that delivery time may vary, particularly during peak period. Delivery of parcels can take between 3-5 working days so please allow this length of time for your order to arrive. For orders out of UK the delivery time is between 6-10 days. Please note that many of our items may be too large to fit through your letterbox. In such instances Royal Mail should leave you a card asking you to fetch the parcel from your local sorting office. On occasions Royal Mail have unfortunately been known not to have left a card, leaving the customer unaware that a parcel awaits them at the sorting office. As such, our first suggestion in such cases would be to contact your local sorting office to check if it is there.
- For non-receipt or missing items, we are governed by our carrier, the Royal Mail; and refunds will be made in accordance with their delivery policy. Their policy states that a parcel may still be delivered for up to 21 working days post shipment, (EU: 30 working days) and therefore up until such time they will not class a parcel as lost. In most cases the parcel is delivered long before then, but when an occasion such as this arises, we are bound by their policy but we will endeavour to sort the matter for you to your best satisfaction when all is said and done, and of course we will keep you updated with any progress.